Thursday, November 13, 2014

Aromatherapy Diffuser Wear Necklaces - Tree Ornaments

I am not one to make a big deal about holidays - never have been - nor were my parents.
So, when it comes to holiday ideas and gifts, I am behind the eight ball.
Today, it was suggested to me that our diffuser necklaces would not only make great stocking stuffers, but would be great tree ornaments !
Upon hearing this, Tabs suggested putting some pine essential oil in a diffuser necklace and hanging it from a holiday pine tree. Tis the season !
That said, my mind started racing. How about several diffuser necklaces hanging on a holiday pine tree, each with a different holiday season scent - clove, fir, pine, vanilla, cinnamon, orange, peppermint...
You get the idea.
Cheers to the new Diffuser Tree !




No comments:

Post a Comment