Friday, July 25, 2014

Easy to make DIY Beauty - Essential Oil Wrinkle Cream

A few months ago, while exchanging oils with a friend - I gave her a vial of organic Frankincense and she gave me a vial of another oil - she mentioned that the had seen a Pinterest post on a DIY Wrinkle Cream.

I asked her if it worked. She said she had seen results when using it 2x/day.

I went to Pinterest and saw the post with Before and After pictures.

Skeptical, I gave it a try for a couple of months, and liked the results.

So, here's the recipe again:

1 oz coconut oil
2 drops frankincense essential oil
2 drops of lavender essential oil
2 drops lemon essential oil
Mix well and apply to wrinkles.

Caution: I only use this blend at night because Lemon essential oil - as most citrus essential oils - is photosensitive. Do not use it if you will be in sunlight. Give yourself a 12 hour shade break after applying this essential oil recipe to any part of your body, IE: face, that will be exposed to sunlight.

Let me know what you think.

Beth
   

No comments:

Post a Comment